Please follow the steps below to enable the Play Store within a G Suite domain
- Log into Google under a Super Admin account.
- Navigate to admin.google.com and bring up the admin console and type “chrome” in the search box bringing up some clickable links. It should look like this:
- Click on “Chrome Device Management” that is circled in red above.
- This page should look familiar, it’s the one from earlier where I initially found the Android Applications Settings. Instead, click on “User Settings” which is pictured below:
- Scroll down the page through these settings until you find “Android Settings” and change all three of the drop downs circled in red to the options I have listed. DON’T FORGET TO SAVE these settings before you move on. Reference the picture below: